Homemade Albino Candy Canes

Good morning, friends! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and you're looking forward to a blessed Christmas. One of my favorite Christmas treats is Candy Canes. The problem is, I have a sensitivity to Red 40, the red coloring used in almost every Christmasy candy, that makes my skin break out in a rash. I searched the world over, but I had a very hard time finding good candy canes without the Red 40. So I decided to be brave and try to make some homemade.

I'm sharing the recipe today on Stitches Thru Time! Click below to check it out.
http://stitchesthrutime.blogspot.com/2016/12/homemade-albino-candy-canes.html

Comments

  1. They look tasty, and good for you that you found an alternative for the red dye!

    Linda B
    https://bricesmicechristianbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most curious about the Red 40. A family member has tentatively narrowed her rash down to M & M's, probably the same dye! This post has her most excited to have a similar problem verified. Thanks, Amber. 😉 Looks yummy fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. best-quad-canes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Stephanie Landsem With #giveaway!

Cave of the Winds: Historical Colorado Cave & Giveaway! Part 1

When Reads the Heart with Amanda Cabot