Where Amazing Happens



Today I'm blogging over at Stitches Thru Time with a devotional thought on hard times. Here's a preview.


***** 

Have you ever had a day when you woke up and realized that your life is not where you'd wanted it to be? Or realized you'd made a terrible mistake you couldn't take back? Or somehow found yourself in the middle of a mess you can't get out of? One of those days when you'd give anything for one of those Southwest "Wanna Get Away" buttons?

I recently went through a period like this. Things weren't going the way that I wanted them to, and it seemed that no matter how hard I struggled forward, I always ended up back in the same place. A death march of circles that were getting me nowhere. I cried out to my Lord, and though I could sense His presence, I felt as if my prayers weren't having an impact. I had no clear answer or direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Stephanie Landsem With #giveaway!

Cave of the Winds: Historical Colorado Cave & Giveaway! Part 1

When Reads the Heart with Amanda Cabot