The Captain and the Dancing Natives

Today I'm blogging over at Stitches Thru Time! Join me in our Monday morning devotional.

 

Here's a preview...


Amber Schamel here with our Monday morning devotional. I was in church a couple of weeks ago when our pastor shared an inspiring story with us. It touched my heart, so I thought I'd pass it along.

There is an ancient tale that tells of an island which many of the ships had to pass. This island was inhabited by Natives with a strange culture. The women would all go out on a sandbar and begin to dance and sing. The poor sailors who had been at sea for many months were absolutely tantalized by the women. Their dance would lure the ships to the island, where the Native men were waiting to attack them, kill all on board and take whatever loot they could.

Read the rest of the devotional at Stitches Thru Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Stephanie Landsem With #giveaway!

Cave of the Winds: Historical Colorado Cave & Giveaway! Part 1

When Reads the Heart with Amanda Cabot