A Special Thank You and a question

Hello, everyone!
I owe each and every one of you a very special thank you.I wanted to do this in as close to "in person" as I could, so I decided to make a video.
If the video doesn't show up in the post, you can view it here: 




Thank you to everyone who voted for Sam! If you would like a door hanger, shoot me an email at visionwriter2 at gmail dot com.

Here are a few interesting links for your weekend. 

Rachelle Rea Cobb joins STT for her Book Birthday Celebration with Giveaway

History of Spies in America on HHHistory.com

I'm looking for ideas and opinions on a new feature coming soon to my Author Newsletter! 

I'm going to be starting a new feature in my author Newsletter and I need suggestions for a name or headline for it.
I've been meeting a lot of amazing people lately. People who have inspired me and left me in wonder. But these extraordinary people are often labeled ordinary. Unsung heroes. In my newsletter, I'd like to feature some of these folks with a short tribute. Because these folks deserve a pat on the back and I think ya'll would be just as inspired by their stories as I am. 

So, two questions. Does this sound interesting to you?
And any suggestions on what to title this section?

If you're not yet subscribed to my newsletter, here's what's going on. In May, we're taking a trip to Ireland, Scotland and the British Isles! I'd love to take ya'll along with me, so I'm going to do so virtually. Get the inside scoop and pictures in my newsletter.
Subscribe Here to join the trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Stephanie Landsem With #giveaway!

Cave of the Winds: Historical Colorado Cave & Giveaway! Part 1

When Reads the Heart with Amanda Cabot