Camo Themed Graduation Party

Today I'm blogging over at Stitches Thru Time!

 My little brother is a hunting fanatic. Seriously, a fanatic. He spends all year thinking about those few months in the fall when it's open season. When he was nearing 18 and still didn't have his driver's license, my dad told him no hunting until he had it. Guess what? He got his license quick.
My family homeschools, and this summer John was graduating from high school. Since he's the only one in his class, he gets to pick what he wants his 'school colors' to be. His answer was "camouflage." I should have known, but did he really have to make it complicated? I was thinking of one, maybe two colors like blue and white, or green and gold, something more simple, but no. It was camo. It took some more creativity, but it turned out to be really fun. 
Today I thought I'd share a few camo party ideas with you today in case you also have a friend or loved one who is a hunting or Duck Dynasty fan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Stephanie Landsem With #giveaway!

Cave of the Winds: Historical Colorado Cave & Giveaway! Part 1

When Reads the Heart with Amanda Cabot